If you want to connect an Android to a PC there are several options. The most common being USB cable, but there are numerous wireless ways to do this as well, and they often offer faster connection.
Most Android devices come with a USB charging cable, with the charger end connected via the USB end of the wire. If you unplug the USB end from the charger, you can plug that end into your PC to initiate a connection with your computer.
How to connect android phone to PC
- You can use AirDroid, this popular app uses your home network to establish a connection between your PC and Android device and transfer files.
- Bluetooth is one of the oldest and most reliable way of doing it cause most modern computers nowadays comes with Bluetooth, and you can use it to transfer files between your PC and Android device.
- Microsoft now offers a new app for Windows 10 users called Your Phone, which provides an easy connection with your Android.
- Also, one can anytime use the USB to connect the PC and the android device, firstly connect the micro-usb end of the cable to your phone and USB end to your computer.
- Once connected with your computer, a notification will pop up on your screen of Android device showing various options for what you want to do with the device, select the option transfer files for easy transfer between the computer and the android device.
- On your computer a notification will pop up about what you want to do with the device connected, select “open device to view files”.
- Now you can just go to “this PC” and your device’s name will be shown there and you can just select it and browse through the content on your Android device.
That’s how you connect a PC to any Android device, wireless and with USB.