The current generation is all about smartphones and apps, like we have apps for almost everything if only we could create a few more apps for giving our examination and stuff as well, we might just do it one never knows right?? Either ways basically nowadays most of the people have a smartphone and they are all dependent on some or the other app for something or the other but where does it all start, well yes by downloading it from Playstore if you have an android device and Appstore if you have an ios device.
Basically Playstore is an in-built application provided by all the android smartphone company and Android operating system as known is owned by Google. To download any apps from Playstore just follow the steps below.
How to download app from Playstore
- Before you get into the process of downloading any app from Playstore, you have to make sure that you have logged in your Gmail account to get access to the Playstore, cause without which you won’t get access to the Playstore, hence stopping you from downloading any apps from Playstore.
- After logging in with your Gmail account you can just open the Google Playstore app or you can also visit play.google.com.
- After opening the Playstore just go through the apps and search for the app you need to download.
- Select the app you need.
- Tap Install (for free items) or the item’s price.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction and get the content.
- For paid items, you can choose your payment method with the Down arrow Down arrow. If it’s your first time making a purchase, your payment method will be added to your Google Account.
Apps are designed for use with supported Android and Chromebook devices and can’t be used on Windows or Mac computers.
Downloading apps on playstore is as easy as it gets.