The current generation is all about smartphones and apps, like we have apps for almost everything if only we could create a few more apps for giving our examination and stuff as well, we might just do it one never knows right?? Either ways basically nowadays most of the people have a smartphone and they are all dependent on some or the other app for something or the other but where does it all start, well yes by downloading it from Appstore if you have an ios device and Playstore if you have an android device.
Basically Appstore is an in-built application provided by all the ios smartphone company and Iphone operating system as known is owned by Apple. To download any apps from Appstore just follow the steps below.
How to download app from Appstore
- Before we get into the process of downloading any apps from Appstore, we have to make sure we have an Apple ID. Your Apple ID is the account that you use to access Apple services. If you use other Apple services like iCloud, sign in to the Appstore with the same Apple ID. If you don’t have one you have to create one.
- After being all set up with your Apple ID just open your Appstore.
- Start searching the app you think you need.
- After searching the app you want to download, tap on the app.
- Tap the price or tap Get. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.If you find a game that says Arcade, subscribe to Apple Arcade to play the game.
After your app finishes downloading, you can move it to a different spot on your Home screen. Apps stay up-to-date by default, but you can learn more about updating apps.
Downloading apps on playstore is as easy as it gets.